View weekly schedule below and fill out the form to sign up or inquire about a class.
Learn Acting for Film, Television & Commercials
Sign up for an Acting Classes for Kids, Teens and Adults (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
Acting classes are held weekly except on major holidays and are on on-going basis.
Actors work on improv skills and scene study using Dan Gauthier’s unique approach. Students are filmed through a split screen with scene partners and a link is provided to study the session. All private coaching is taped and a link is provided.
WEEKLY CLASS SCHEDULE
Group Classes are weekly and ongoing. (No class on major holidays)
- KIDS (7-12): Wednesday at 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm
- TEENS (13-16): Thursday at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- ADULTS (17 and up): Monday at 7: 00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Commercial Workshop Tuesday at 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm
We are constantly looking to open up new days for classes so please make schedule suggestions! Fill out the form below.
- $40 per Class: On camera, Scene Study, Improvisation and Cold Reading
- $180 Six week Commercial Workshop (Starting April 23rd)
- $210 for six week block(must be completed in 8 weeks)
- $75 an hour for private coaching, studio or Skype
- $40 for a half hour private coaching, studio or Skype
- $40 for half hour taped camera audition
- $80 for one hour taped camera audition
Acting Class Review
In the current class, there is a mix of improv, filmed scene study, guest teachers from the industry, and of course always in the mix are his wonderful stories. This guy knows his stuff but what I like is everything I am learning is helping me to be a more confident person in my everyday life. So even if I decide not to act, I win. Having our scene study filmed is incredibly helpful because I can actually see where I need to improve and that is helping me a more effective communicator.Carol (Yelp Review)