View weekly schedule below and fill out the form to sign up or inquire about a class.
Learn Acting for Film, Television & Commercials
Sign up for an Acting Classes for Kids, Teens and Adults (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
Acting classes are held weekly except on major holidays and are on on-going basis.
Actors work on improv skills and scene study using Dan Gauthier’s unique approach. Students are filmed through a split screen with scene partners and a link is provided to study the session. All private coaching is taped and a link is provided.
All Classes are privates and online!
Group Classes are weekly and ongoing. (No class on major holidays)
- KIDS (7-12): Tuesday at 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- TEENS (13-16): Tuesday at 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm
- ADULTS (17 and up): Monday at 7: 00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Commercial Workshop Saturday March 21st from 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
The kids and teens class is combined as of right now. With more sign ups we will expand to different nights. Older teens may be encouraged to join the adult class if we think there ready.
- $40 per Class: On camera, Scene Study, Improvisation and Cold Reading
- $180 Six week Commercial Workshop
- $210 for six week block(must be completed in 8 weeks)
- $75 an hour for private coaching, studio or Skype
- $40 for a half hour private coaching, studio or Skype
- $40 for half hour taped camera audition
- $80 for one hour taped camera audition
Acting Class Review
In the current class, there is a mix of improv, filmed scene study, guest teachers from the industry, and of course always in the mix are his wonderful stories. This guy knows his stuff but what I like is everything I am learning is helping me to be a more confident person in my everyday life. So even if I decide not to act, I win. Having our scene study filmed is incredibly helpful because I can actually see where I need to improve and that is helping me a more effective communicator.Carol (Yelp Review)