We offer both in-person and Zoom acting classes. Scroll down to view our weekly schedule below and fill out the form to sign up or inquire about a class.
Learn Acting for Film, Television & Commercials
Sign up for an Acting Class for Kids, Teens and Adults (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
The in person or Zoom class is held weekly except on major holidays and are on on-going basis.
Actors work on improv skills and scene study using Dan Gauthier’s unique approach. Students are filmed in each class.
All Classes are privates and online! Group Classes are weekly and ongoing. (No class on major holidays)
- KIDS & TEENS *(8-16): Thursdays from 5:00 – 6:00 pm PST
- ADULTS Zoom Acting Class: Mondays from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm PST
- ADULTS In Person Acting Class: Tuesdays from 6:00 – 8:30 PST
- Commercial Workshop: Not available at this time
*Please note: The kids and teens class is combined as of right now. With more sign ups we will expand to different nights. Older teens may be encouraged to join the adult class if we think they’re ready.
- $40 per Class: On camera, Scene Study, Improvisation and Cold Reading
- $250 Six week Commercial Workshop
- $210 for six week block(must be completed in 8 weeks)
- $75 an hour for private coaching, studio or Zoom
- $40 for a half hour private coaching, studio or Zoom
- $40 for half hour taped camera audition
- $80 for one hour taped camera audition
Acting Class Review
In the acting class I attend, there is a mix of improv, filmed scene study, guest teachers from the industry, and of course always in the mix are his wonderful stories. Dan Gauthier really knows his stuff but what I like the most is that everything I am learning here is also helping me to be a more confident person in my everyday life. So even if I decide not to act, I win! Having our acting scene study filmed is incredibly helpful because I can actually see where I need to improve and that is helping me a more effective communicator.Carol (Yelp Review)